More Home Sweet Home Pics

8:49 PM

I've been dying to show more pics of our new house, so here you go-- photo dump!  


Remember, we haven't moved in yet, so this what the house looks like with its present owners, not us.  Things will be changing in the coming months, and I'm excited to share the changes as they come!

I've also pinned them to my New Home Sweet Home Pinterest board along with some ideas I've been toying with for the new house.  Feel free to send me wonderful decorating or moving ideas!

Burn these images into your brains, my friends, because up next is my trip to T.J. Maxx...things could end very well or very badly.

All pictures were taken for the Realtor.com listing, which has since been removed.  Believe it or not, I have 212 more pictures of the house, but I thought I'd spare you.  

Enjoy!

The entryway. 

Living room

Dining area

Half bath

Laundry

Kitchen 


Two shots of the family room

Master bedroom

Ensuite

Bedroom 2

Bedroom 3 (there's a loft bed up there!)

Bedroom 4

Bathroom

So, are you excited?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments