About me

10:56 PM

Oh, hey there.  Welcome to Emilia McG--that's me!  Let's be friends!




I know.  Beautiful enough to break the internets.  I’ll be careful.

My goal is for this site to be my lifestyle blog-- which is just a way to say I’m going to write about whatever topics pertain to my life and interests. “Lifestyle blog” makes it sound more legitimate, right?

If we’ve never met in real life, here’s some information about me:

My best qualities are my intelligence, kindness, humor, beauty, grace, creativity, and most of all, my humility. 

That’s a joke, people, but I do strive for these attributes and value them in other people.  

I work for an online public high school, which I love.  I’m a mom and wife and I love my guys to pieces.



Woah, that's a good looking family!

We also have two dogs and two cats.  It’s a full house over here!

I try my best to be my best, but sometimes I fail.  But that’s okay, I always try again.

I rock a pixie hair cut and a dark cat eye.

I like food.  Pretty much all food.

I'm also into reading, writing, education, technology, and theater, movies, and musicals.  What a nerd.  

I appreciate make-up, good clothes, and beauty.

Anything else you’d like to know?  Email me or leave me a comment below!



You Might Also Like

2 comments