Experiment time!

9:24 PM

This is my frustrated face at 12:12 a.m.

Sorry in advance if this post looks funny, but my computer mouse decided to quit in me tonight while I was grading. Since my trackpad doesn't work either, that means my computer is out if commission until I buy some batteries...or a new mouse. This one has been ticking me off lately.

But let's find the silver lining in our despair--it gave me an excuse to test the Blogger app. And I give it a hearty meh. it's getting the job done I suppose. The real test will be when I see it on a full screen, but I can't change the font style, size, or allignment. And I swear I've tried to add my picture within the body of the text at least four times but it keeps jumping to either the top or bottom of the post and I have no clue why.   Points for allowing me to use italics and bold though.  Not a complete failure. 

 For the sake of authenticity I think I'll just leave this post however it turns out, unless it turns out completely unreadable. 

Tomorrow my post will be all professionalism and entertainment, but today I'm too frustrated to try to re-type my original content on my phone so I will leave you with this thought: always have extra little miscellaneous items in your hunk drawer, including assorted  batteries and a wireless mouse. 

If there are any tricks for the Bligger app, please share! 

Ooh, you're going to get it computer!

You Might Also Like

0 comments