Name change

6:28 PM

I suppose I'll have to stop calling this child Baby 2.0 and start calling it..




Hello world.

Boy 2.0!  We're having another baby boy!  I was going to post a picture of the "proof" that he is really a he, but that feels too invasive.  Settle for face shot that makes him look like a creepy alien skeleton instead:


I see you.

The ultrasound went great today-- Boy 2.0 looks perfect!  He was very cooperative during the ultrasound so it was a quick trip for me.  Atticus was not happy to be there though, and Sean ended up taking him outside to play during the exam.  That was kind of a bummer.  

He's also measuring a few days bigger than what our expected due date is, although I don't know if my due date will officially change.  I'll talk to my doctor about it at my next check-up.

During the ultrasound, Boy 2.0 put his hands in his mouth, opened and closed his fist, and crossed and uncrossed his ankles-- all in a very neat and orderly way.  Atticus was always wild during exams and ultrasounds, so maybe this son will be the more laid-back type?



 Here his hand is resting thoughtfully by his mouth.

So was your guess right or wrong?  And now that you know, what's a fantastic boy name to go along with Atticus John?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Haha, I accidentally deleted my own comment.. I was going to say I am writing down any and all suggestions, because Sean and I can't decide on ANYTHING!

      Delete
  2. I knew it. Lucky duck. Two boys is my dream.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm building a little army of men to dote on me ;-)

      Delete