This is how to eat an apple

8:36 PM

A while ago I happened upon an article about how to properly eat an apple.  Basically, you're supposed to eat it top to bottom until you get to the stem, eating everything.

Cool, I thought, but never really tried it.  Creature of habit, I guess.

A while later, I gave Atticus an apple to snack on.  I didn't really pay much attention to how he ate it until he walked up to me and gave me what was left of his apple:

"You can have the rest, Mom."

Yep, my son is some kind of crazy food consumption genius.  That, or he read the article too.  In any case, he eats all of his apples (and pears, etc) like this.  

P.S. After he ate this apple he ate two bananas, cheese crackers, cheese, and a glass of milk....for his mid-morning snack.  I might have to take on a second job just to feed him when he becomes a teenager.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments