Hey pretty lady

8:17 PM


Sometimes you’ve just gotta get girly.  I wore this to work one day and my co-worker immediately said how pretty I looked, and the rest of the day I walked with a little extra bounce in my step.  It’s funny how one little comment can do that.  If you get a chance today, brighten someone’s day by giving them a sincere compliment, and know you’ve put a little extra sparkle into the world for the day. 

I feel so sweet and comfy!

Nothing I’m wearing is particularly new or fancy.  The dress is from Target years ago, and so are the tights and the pearl necklaces.  The cardigan is from Kohls as is the belt (I separated it from a dress).  My total outfit costing less than $65.  Nothing expensive, but I felt lovely.

No better way to class up an outfit then with a string of pearls. 

Take a look at the necklaces again. I’m particularly fond of these because they were on a deep clearance when I bought them.  They’re actually two strands of pearls, one long that I wrapped around my neck twice and a short one.  Can you get more ladylike than pink pearls?  I just love them so much!

What’s your favorite way to femme up an outfit?  Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments