Rawr: I'm a fashion animal

9:58 PM


It was unreasonably difficult to take this selfie.  We are renovating our closet and have run into some roadblocks (pics to come when the job is done).  Our full-length mirror isn’t hanging on anything; it’s propped up against a step ladder. It’s also falling apart.  I can’t find a good place to place it temporarily or a potential place to hang one permanently.  The lighting in our room is wonky. My life is hard. Wah, wah, wah.  

But when you only leave the house one day a week to go to work, you get excited about the prospect of dressing in something other than stretchy jeans.  This outfit just makes me happy every time I wear it, so I couldn’t wait for the stars to align to show you what I wore to work last week:

Rawr. Animal prints, baby.

I feel so put-together when I wear a blazer and so sassy when I wear an animal print, so this is a no-brainer.  I love the maroon color of this blazer and how it balances the wild print.   Also, check out that awesome necklace!  It was a Christmas gift from my mom.

Thanks, Mom.

It’s like gold fringe!  Gold fringe!  I love it!  What do you think?  Good gift from Mom, right?  It's feels so fresh and fun.  I'm bringing the party when I wear this. 

What’s your no-brainer combination outfit?  Do you get excited to dress for work like I do, or is it more of a chore when you have to leave the house more than once a week?  I love getting dressed but sometimes it feels like a waste when I’m just going to roll on the floor with Atticus and the dogs all day.  Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

I've heard that outfits without heads are pinned more often than those with faces.  It kind of freaks me out, but allow me to test the theory. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments