These are a few of my favorite things

8:32 PM

A friend (I won't say who) and I are going to look for engagement rings (for his girlfriend, not me).  And I could not be more excited.  I live for this crap.  Okay, exaggeration, but seriously, I lovelovelove jewelry.  Looking at it, trying it on, judging it, and especially not having to pay for it.  I have a Pinterest board all about jewelry which is pretty awesome, if I may say so.  Check it out!

Sooo pretty!  Source

All this excitement about going to a jewelry store tomorrow, even knowing that I'm not going to buy anything for myself (probably...) got me thinking about some of my other favorite things.

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember:

  • My family.  Obviously.
  • Pretty tattoos (even though I have none.  Nor do I have piercings).

So lovely! Source
  • Pretty art.  Not grungy, scary, or surrealist art.  Sorry.
The Green Dancer by Edgar Degas.  Source
 
Singing and acting together.  What more can you ask for?  Source
  • Brushing and flossing my teeth. You read that right.
  • Reading.
  • Documentaries.
  • Puns.

 I'm dying!  Source

What makes you happy-- besides the obvious things like your family, friends, and chocolate?

You Might Also Like

0 comments